Friday, April 18, 2008

Fun with Chuck E. Cheese

So, Garrett had been to Chuck E. Cheese exactly once in his life, but asks to go just about every time we get in the car. They are definitely doing something right at that place. Since the boys were off this week, I thought it would be a good way to eat up a little time.

Garrett playing the bee game, he was actually pretty good. Seems to be a favorite for him.

Vaughn racing as Spongebob. By the look on his face, it is pretty exciting.

Garrett on the 'Kiddie Coaster'. Funny enough it is the "Gemini", which is a ride anyone who grew up near Cedar Point (like myself) knows!

Seth, well, being Seth.

Let's go to the jobsite, Bob.

Halfway through the fun, they stopped for some fuel.

I see a theme in the places where I find Vaughn.....

Steven and Garrett playing the firefighter game.

Someone else likes the bee game too.

As you can see, Garrett was pretty excited to go stand by Chuck E.
It was a lot of fun. The boys got some prizes and cotton candy before we left, and they were happy. That's the reason to go, so mission accomplished. Although it isn't quite the same without Daddy. We love you and miss you Daddy.

3 comments:

KhrisW said...

Steven's hair looks good! Chuck E Cheese-OMG, I thought you'd try to avoid that place but you went on a tame day, nice. Pizza sounds really good right now....

Our Family of Four said...

Max ALWAYS asks to go to Chuck E Cheese but like Garrett has only been once. They really do some great advertising! I'd take him but I have NO idea where to find one here...

Jess said...

I have found Chuck E Cheese to be fairly fun for us. It is the kind of place I would usually want to avoid. However, all the boys stay busy and are always happy when we leave. That makes it money well spent. It is almost always a 2 hour trip. I have to say their advertising definitely works...on kids of all ages.