Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Critter Mania Continues

And I don't mean that in a good way....say hello to the little rattlesnake Lynn found on her driveway.


Monday night is when the cute, little, very dangerous invader showed up. After we were all looking at it, it decided the flower garden was a better place to be. Lynn was not happy. Jerry got it out of the flowers and it into a bucket that had a lid. It spent the night in the bucket until the game warden came to collect it Tuesday morning. Interesting overnight guest. We took these pictures as the game warden arrived. We happily waved goodbye.

3 comments:

Morgan said...

We don't even need to start talkin' 'bout my critters. I gots bugs. Tom's not gonna like that. Do you think you can get Lynn to give me the dip before the vaca?

Stephanie said...

Thanks for sharing your blog with me! You'vee inspired me to start writing more!

Stephanie said...

Oops...minus the type-o's! :)