Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Things that make you go hmmmmmmmm

Okay, so I had to go to the Naha airport today. This was the first time I have driven there or been back since arriving on island. It was actually not hard at all, lucky for me. I have this innate ability to get really turned around. It is not like I couldn't find my way out of the paper sack, but still my directional ability is not the best. My husband will attest I am sure.
While I was good with the getting there and back, I am still a little freaked out. My car talked to me. In Japanese. More than once. I wonder what it said. I mean how do you figure that out? Ask Okinawan to take a ride with me and tell me what the car wants?

1 comment:

Morgan said...

ahahahahah! I bet that was an interesting conversation.

Car, &^!%@^$@#

Jess, &!^%$*&!Q^#@, you car!