Sunday, March 9, 2008

It's a zoo around here

I took Garrett to the zoo to see the animals. He was very excited and wanted to the rhinoceros the most, but that exhibit is closed right now. Luckily the 'elesants' were almost as good. And a keeper came and gave them tree branches while we were there, sooooooo exciting. I think he said "look mom, look mom" about a thousand times.


Garrett was very enthralled with the gorilla statues. I couldn't get a picture of him because he would NOT hold still.


He wanted to ride the Skyfari (air tram), but he doesn't look too sure when we are actually up there, does he? What a funny little face.

Garrett makes friends everywhere he goes.
This picture is all for you, honey. I know you LOVE peacocks, and Garrett looks like he is plotting something.

He and I had a lot of fun seeing all the animals, now are memberships are expired. Bummer.

No comments: