Friday, March 20, 2009

Two Week Update

Ah, the neglected blog. I fancy myself a busy girl. Blame it on Facebook. Honestly, there hasn't been much going on with our family. I can sum up the last two weeks with just five photos.

Seth's school held "Read Across America" week. Ironic, since we are not in America and no school we have been to there (which is a good number) has ever had a RAA week. One of the days, the kids were to dress up as what they wanted to be when they grow up. Seth dressed as a Marine Corps pilot. I wish I had taken a picture of Jerry's ridiculous grin as Seth walked off to school.


We went to the RAA night at school where we had some green eggs and ham, made some bookmarks, listened to some stories, and of course visited the book fair.

Then it was Garrett's birthday. My baby is four, *sigh*.

While driving we spotted Spider-Man hanging around. Good to know we have both the Marines and Spider-Man to protect us here on Okinawa.

And because I am such a good parent and influence. I dared Steven to drink some lemon juice packets while we were at the food court. He's 14, so he's pretty much game for any dare.

4 comments:

Liz said...

you are SUCH a cool mom!!! OMG! i hope i'm as fun as you when my girls are older =)

Morgan said...

Looks like you've had a couple of good weeks! The look on Garrett's face while staring at that cake is priceless. Seth as a pilot is awesome. I bet you were both grinning from ear to ear. Lemon packets? Really? Like a teenagers face is not sour enough as it is...

Love you!

Stephanie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GARRETT!!!

KhrisW said...

Ahhhhhh, I miss your family, Jess. Your stories do help ease my mind, however. Thank God for blogs!