Tuesday, March 24, 2009

That's a Good Idea

The mind of a child is quite fascinating and amusing. I was running errands today and of course Garrett was with me. From the back he says "Mommy, there was upside down steps back there!"
Now, I did not see whatever it was he describes as upside down steps, but I reply "Really? How would you walk on those?"
To which I get it "Well, you could put gum on the bottom of your shoes, then you would stick to those upside down steps. Yeah, that's a good idea."
So, I smile and say "You're right Garrett, that is a good idea."
And now I wait, for the gum to start appearing on the bottom of his shoes as he tries to stick to things....

1 comment:

Morgan said...

I love that child. hahahahah All of your boys have such great imaginations and problem solving skills!

Miss you!