Monday, March 30, 2009

100 Yen

Garrett and I had a very successful trip to the 100 yen store today. I went with the sole intention of getting Seth more socks. He loves the toe socks. That child really does embrace everything. It is a good quality to have.

Anyway, we bought this drink, which turns out to be like a cream soda. Really tasty.

This is the toy Garrett chose that mommy just finished building. How neat for a buck, huh?


Oh, and I did get the toe socks. For those of you who know me well enough to wonder if I got what I went for, or just got distracted by the shiny things. :)


7 comments:

Morgan said...

RAMU???? That belongs on the Engrish blog. ahahahahaha


I'm wrong. I know.

KhrisW said...

I'd like to try that stuff! Looks yummy!!!

Jess said...

Ah geez. I had noted the phallically shaped picture, but the RAM U kind of escaped me! I love Japan.

Jess said...

You it is interesting buying something and having no idea what it might be. Most things we try that we cannot read in anyway turn out to be pretty good. The 'looked like white cheddar cheetos', but tasted like honey, not such a fan of. Garrett and Seth loved those. And I am leery of the candy, apparently menthol is really big here. I am not a huge fan of peach menthol. Oh, and we got this teriyaki flavored candy once, *ick*.

Stephanie said...

Glad to see you're getting off base...every once in a while we seek out a Japanese dollar store here in CA. I like the rice crackers with the Anpan-man on them.

Morgan said...

Well, of course, leave it to me to see the dirty joke buried in there. It's not my fault I'm so sick. It is the Corps' fault. I swear.

KhrisW said...

Hey, now, it's April something. LOL. Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me some love. I still miss you, Jess! : ) When you coming out my way? Soon, right?