Friday, October 10, 2008

Family visit part 1

So, all the family has gone back home, and we miss them already. We had a great time and lots of fun.

This is from left to right, Jer's dad, Jer's mom, Garrett, Jerry, me, my sister, my dad. This was Jerry's change of command. He had to give up his company, he's still pouting...
The order of these pictures is not ideal, but oh well.

This is a little shark that was stuck to pier when we went to Ruby's.

My dad makes friends everywhere he goes.

I thought it was cute how Vaughn was admiring the lightpost. Right after I snapped the picture he started shaking the bejesus (yes, that is the technical term) out of it. Not sure of the end goal other than death, by big light bulb or mommy.

On our way back to the car after Ruby's, Garrett got the thrill of a lifetime when 2 trains came by right next to us.

Grandpa lost his feet.

My dad, isn't he just the cutest?

I LOVE this picture of Garrett.

Vaughn and Steven with Grandpa.

Funny picture, this is my sister Beth's foot next to Vaughn's foot.

I have many more pictures I want to put up, but I have so many things I have to get done. We fly to Japan next week. All the little details that we have to get done to be ready. I have less than 7 days left in this country, how bizarre.

1 comment:

Morgan said...

Looks like yall had a wonderful time! I am so glad you got to spend this time with your family. Also, I am really glad you wore the black and white skirt! It looks awesome on you!