Thursday, October 30, 2008

Familiar things and new things

This is one of the entrances to the Okinawa expressway. Basically a toll road that runs the length of the island. It does have the highest speed limit on the island; a whopping 80 km/h! You really don't go anywhere fast in Okinawa, good thing it is little.

Looks familiar doesn't it? There are also a lot of A&W's. The old drive up kind. We have not gone to either yet, I'm sure we will eventually.

The Colonel's chicken is apparently big here too......

Driving down one of the roads. Have you ever seen smaller, I mean, cuter cars???

We are standing next to the exchange parking lot on Camp Foster.
That's all the pictures we have for now. Jerry took a bunch of pictures of a car he is dreaming about, and I do mean dreaming....

4 comments:

lisa said...

Oh fun. You do realize that we are coming for a visit, right?

Our Family of Four said...

Man's gotta have his dreams. Although he did get 4 boys!!!! What about you?

Stephanie said...

Yes your house is still empty...occupants must be exercising amazing restraint as I have not seen them either. What car is Jerry dreaming about? I know my husband would want a Nissan Skyline if he were in Japan! So when I was there I took a picture...that'll have to do. Happy Halloween!

KhrisW said...

There's a KFC. LOL.