Sunday, June 7, 2009

Who Says Size Doesn't Matter?

For many a year now, I have managed to stave off my husband's computer buying desires. God love the man, he wants it all; our wallet (me) says no. He builds computer after computer, dreams about all it will do, just how wonderful it will be. I work hard to delay him and wait until his attention gets distracted and he moves on. I wonder where Seth gets that 'Oh, I saw something shiny' trait from?!?
This year, I failed in my attempts. There was some ranting about years of waiting, deployments, Coach purses....blah, blah blah, but, he won. My, oh my, I did not know what I was in for, then this arrived in the mail........
It is almost the size of a small country. I know he said 'full tower', but somehow that did not equate to monstrous in my head. It is super quiet though. And it keeps him entertained. Although sometimes this involves him swearing because he changed some setting or other and it isn't doing what he thinks it should. :-)

1 comment:

Morgan said...

can this thing take over all of the husbandly duties that will get forgotten about?